HELLO to all!! Please drop by my blog often for a chat. Otherwise, this page will only be a monologue by myself.
Favourite pastimes include watching tv ^.^, shopping, and online chatting.
Loves listening to songs by:
- Angela Zhang Shao Han
- Liang Jing Ru (Fish Leong)
- S.H.E.
- F.I.R
I also love my crocs Malinda!
Saturday, June 21, 2008
Saturday, June 21, 2008
I have extended my employment contract to 18th July. That will be a few days before my birthday.
It has been almost 7 months since A levels in 2007. I used to think that there'll be lots of time to play after exams; not exactly though cos when there's no $$, there's no room for play. No holidays, only work.and more work. and more work. If I didn't remember wrongly, I started working 5 days after my exams ended. Not only was there no real HOLIDAY at all, I was also bound to a lousy job, and strapped with a lousy contract. Of course, the contract I have extended is not for that job I stupidly and reluctantly took up last November. (like, DUH).
BUT ok..FURTHERMORE should be more a appropriate word.
FURTHERMORE
Time will go by even faster when school starts. and almost everyone would have had a good rest before studying, and maybe even had good trips overseas.
BUT
Time should not be spent lamenting on what you do not have, or chasing back what you used to have; it should be spent treasuring what you currently have. Live in the present, buddies. (or pals, as someone likes to say). I am going to face all my challenges with gusto!!! (am I not going to?)
For now, I have to dispose of the dead fish in the fish tank.