HELLO to all!! Please drop by my blog often for a chat. Otherwise, this page will only be a monologue by myself.
Favourite pastimes include watching tv ^.^, shopping, and online chatting.
Loves listening to songs by:
- Angela Zhang Shao Han
- Liang Jing Ru (Fish Leong)
- S.H.E.
- F.I.R
I also love my crocs Malinda!
Sunday, May 25, 2008
Sunday, May 25, 2008
Advice of the day: Stay by your initial decisions
I find the above self-thought advice highly relevant to our lives( our refers to those who are going on to pursue a bachelor degree soon). I hope those who have read this can ponder about it..If you have decided on something, you must have given it some serious considerations before coming upon a conclusion. Therefore, if you find that you are somewhat lost in your decision-making for a uni course, stay by your initial decision(s)! That is, follow your heart. Will never go wrong. This is what I've come to realise...Sadly but realistically, the "will never go wrong" part won't neccesarily apply to all situations though. HAHA