HELLO to all!! Please drop by my blog often for a chat. Otherwise, this page will only be a monologue by myself.
Favourite pastimes include watching tv ^.^, shopping, and online chatting.
Loves listening to songs by:
- Angela Zhang Shao Han
- Liang Jing Ru (Fish Leong)
- S.H.E.
- F.I.R
I also love my crocs Malinda!
Wednesday, March 26, 2008
Wednesday, March 26, 2008
As my interview for SMU's LKCSB draws near, I thought, "maybe I can write a mini essay, since the last essay I have written was more than 3 months ago!"
The objective of writing today's post, is that for the upcoming interview, I'll be required to write an essay in 45 minutes' time. Therefore, I'm using my rusty blog as a platform for polishing up on my essay writing skills. This is in addition to the group of 8 oral interview. By the way, group of eight also stands for the committee of 8 the world's leaders of developed countries; these people meet yearly to discuss global problems. Last year's issue was on global warming, if I'm not wrong. Anyway, back to my point.. This GO8 interview will be a discussion on current affairs, which I hope, will have nothing to do with the Msian and Taiwan elections!
It's 1 day to the interview.Bleahh..It's just an interview! Takt it easy.