HELLO to all!! Please drop by my blog often for a chat. Otherwise, this page will only be a monologue by myself.
Favourite pastimes include watching tv ^.^, shopping, and online chatting.
Loves listening to songs by:
- Angela Zhang Shao Han
- Liang Jing Ru (Fish Leong)
- S.H.E.
- F.I.R
I also love my crocs Malinda!
Sunday, May 20, 2007
Sunday, May 20, 2007
My blog has been revived, activated, or whatever, after having been put to sleep for nearly half a year! I've deleted some old posts, which i thought were mundane stuff not worth reading. Anyway, the title of this post is supposed to be "this isnt a new blog", but it doesn't show up.
To cut all the crap, i shall start writing about my recent experiences.
I'm quite releived that the last week has passed. Taking 3 tests in a row wasnt an easy feat, at least for me. But i shall stop complaining, since there'll be cases much worse than mine. arrgh. I have much to say after attending TJ's choir concert last friday. The concert was rather entertaining, tho some of my friends were rather bored by it. ok, considering the hard work the choir peeps had put in, i thought we should be more generous with our praises, shouldn't we? hmmm...i'm sure i didn't sound ironical. The concert was rather boring, yet at the same time, it was entertaining. Let me explain. Because the people were just plain singing for the first half of the concert, it wasn't visually entertaining. The songs the choir sang was soothing to the ears tho. OH, and i forgot to mention that i was late for the concert, but that wasnt my fault heheh. So meybe that's why i didn't find the concert the way it was last yr. hehehs again!
Well, there's lots more on my mind tt i would really wish to write, but i gotta rush!